Live Meditation 3/26/23
All Home Practices • 26-Mar-2023
Live Meditation 3/26/23 with Gina on March 2023 theme Self-Compassion - includes a few minutes of mindful movement, a couple minutes of breathwork and a guided meditation on self-compassion and loving kindness.
Downloadable audio only file of just the meditation: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ayMp03WKhUHUCD5blXX6iFoWpm5oFN1C/view?usp=sharing
1:15 Mindful movement
8:50 Why meditate?
1. I accept my whole self as I am.
2. Change is never easy but it would be simpler if I stopped being hard on myself.
3. My mistakes are evidence that I’m growing and learning.
4. It’s okay to make mistakes and forgive myself.
5. I am free to let go of others’ judgments.
6. It’s safe for me to show kindness to myself.
7. I deserve compassion, tenderness, and empathy from myself.
8. Every day brings a new opportunity to learn through living. I won’t let self-doubt or judgment hold me back from my future.
9. I forgive myself and accept my perceived flaws because nobody is free from failure.
10. I’m not the first person to have felt this way, and I won’t be the last, but I’m committed to growing with compassion.
11. Right now I release myself with forgiveness and move forward from this moment with self-love.
Up Next in All Home Practices
Live Asana: Basics Live from Bali 3/6/23
Live Asana: Basics Live from Bali 3/6/23 - Day 2 of our Soulrocker Retreat. This retreat has plenty of folks who are new to Yoga so I keep it simple and accessible. Our focus of the day was Spiritual Health so we focused on the heart center and dissolving the armor that can inhibit our relationsh...
Live Satsang with Gita Baliga-Savel 3...
Live Satsang 3/5/23 with Gita Baliga-Savel on March 2023 theme of SELF-COMPASSION. Includes teaching, contemplations, free writing, a guided meditation and community conversation!
You can reach out to Gita at [email protected] or www.gitabaligasavel.com
Two quotes Gita wanted to share:
Live Asana: Basics Live From Bali 3/5/23
Live Asana: Basics Live From Bali 3/5/23 - Day One of a Soulrocker Retreat with lots of newbies!
This was a test recording to see what the quality was. Even though the angle of the camera is too high to see me and the audio is rough, I decided to post it anyway so you can share in the beauty and...