Live Satsang - 8/17/22
LIVE • 17-Aug-2022
Live Satsang - 8/17/22 - WHOLENESS
Key points and sources I referenced:
- Wholeness is a 3 part journey: Contemplation - Action - Healing
- Yoga Sutra 2.1 says Yoga requires the cultivation (kriya) of discipline (tapas), self-awareness (svadhyaya) and faith (isvara pranidhana) which could correspond to contemplation/self-awareness, action/discipline and healing/faith.
- Michael Franti & Jewel Podcast on Nature vs Nurture and Mental Health: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx1iIbi7F3g or at stayhumanpodcast.com
- Modern Elders Academy and founder Chip Conley
- Cory Muscara IG post on wholeness at https://www.instagram.com/p/CgcMjVQr1Lv/
- The poem I read by Rumi is called The Guest House
Up Next in LIVE
Live Satsang 7/17/22
Live Satsang 7/17/22 - Interdependence, Avidya, Maya & Karma.
Where are you feeling most called to explore your interdependence?
Where does your interdependent work lie? What feels like a good place to start?
Live Satsang 6/19/22
Live Satsang 6/19/22 - June 2022 Theme - Nourishment. We take our practice off the mat by exploring our relationship with nourishment on the physical, mental and spiritual levels through the lens of Yoga philosophy.
Live Satsang 5/15/22
Our live, monthly satsang, gathering of true people! Discussing our theme of growth and how it requires abhyasa & vairagya - persistent, committed effort and total acceptance. Give a listen!
What have you been truly, deeply committed to for quite some time? What do you value that motivates t...