Live Meditation 3/26/23
LIVE • 26-Mar-2023
Live Meditation 3/26/23 with Gina on March 2023 theme Self-Compassion - includes a few minutes of mindful movement, a couple minutes of breathwork and a guided meditation on self-compassion and loving kindness.
Downloadable audio only file of just the meditation: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ayMp03WKhUHUCD5blXX6iFoWpm5oFN1C/view?usp=sharing
1:15 Mindful movement
8:50 Why meditate?
1. I accept my whole self as I am.
2. Change is never easy but it would be simpler if I stopped being hard on myself.
3. My mistakes are evidence that I’m growing and learning.
4. It’s okay to make mistakes and forgive myself.
5. I am free to let go of others’ judgments.
6. It’s safe for me to show kindness to myself.
7. I deserve compassion, tenderness, and empathy from myself.
8. Every day brings a new opportunity to learn through living. I won’t let self-doubt or judgment hold me back from my future.
9. I forgive myself and accept my perceived flaws because nobody is free from failure.
10. I’m not the first person to have felt this way, and I won’t be the last, but I’m committed to growing with compassion.
11. Right now I release myself with forgiveness and move forward from this moment with self-love.
Up Next in LIVE
Live Satsang with Gita Baliga-Savel 3...
Live Satsang 3/5/23 with Gita Baliga-Savel on March 2023 theme of SELF-COMPASSION. Includes teaching, contemplations, free writing, a guided meditation and community conversation!
You can reach out to Gita at [email protected] or www.gitabaligasavel.com
Two quotes Gita wanted to share:
Live Meditation 1/29/23
A pranayama (breathwork) based meditation with 2 simple prana chants.
Welcome, context + teaching 0:00-5:00
Options + instructions 5:00-11:00
Meditation 1 11:00-19:00
Meditation 2 23:00-29:00
Community Soul Circle 29:00 - End
Audio only (MP3): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1x1BIiB8c6LE-E_5fwC...
Yoga Mala 2023
Yoga Mala is a reverential moving meditation of 108 Sun Salutations (Surya Namaskar) to initiate and stabilize the changes that often accompany a new year.
I break the practice into meaningful rounds of intention and make an inspiring playlist to support this whole body prayer for the new cycle ...