Live Meditation 3/26/23 with Gina on March 2023 theme Self-Compassion - includes a few minutes of mindful movement, a couple minutes of breathwork and a guided meditation on self-compassion and loving kindness.
Downloadable audio only file of just the meditation: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ayMp03WKhUHUCD5blXX6iFoWpm5oFN1C/view?usp=sharing
1:15 Mindful movement
8:50 Why meditate?
1. I accept my whole self as I am.
2. Change is never easy but it would be simpler if I stopped being hard on myself.
3. My mistakes are evidence that I’m growing and learning.
4. It’s okay to make mistakes and forgive myself.
5. I am free to let go of others’ judgments.
6. It’s safe for me to show kindness to myself.
7. I deserve compassion, tenderness, and empathy from myself.
8. Every day brings a new opportunity to learn through living. I won’t let self-doubt or judgment hold me back from my future.
9. I forgive myself and accept my perceived flaws because nobody is free from failure.
10. I’m not the first person to have felt this way, and I won’t be the last, but I’m committed to growing with compassion.
11. Right now I release myself with forgiveness and move forward from this moment with self-love.