Live Satsang 9/18/22 - Contemplating our personal Harvest for 2022 so far, includes journal prompts/contemplations for you to go deep into the soil of your soul!
Consider where you have been putting your energy and whether this has been fruitful or not?
• What is my own personal harvest?
• What strengths did I call on to realize this harvest?
• Who has helped and supported me with this harvest and how might I show my gratitude?
• How will I celebrate my harvest?
• how will I share my personal harvest with others?
When exploring your personal harvest, look at things like:
• New skills you acquired whether you planned to or not
• Changed sense of self
• Ways you continued to show up in spite of difficulty
• Ways you managed challenges
• New or strengthened relationships
• Boundaries or release
• Practices you’ve added or maintained
(Added 9/18/22 after Live Satsang)
Round 2 of your Harvest contemplation - go deeper!
Which seeds have not borne fruit this year?
Why did they remain stagnant?
What strengths can I leverage for these seeds to germinate?
What sacrifices might need to be made for them to bear fruit next year?
Which new or old seeds will I be incubating over this autumn/winter season?