Live Satsang - 8/17/22 - WHOLENESS
Key points and sources I referenced:
- Wholeness is a 3 part journey: Contemplation - Action - Healing
- Yoga Sutra 2.1 says Yoga requires the cultivation (kriya) of discipline (tapas), self-awareness (svadhyaya) and faith (isvara pranidhana) which could correspond to contemplation/self-awareness, action/discipline and healing/faith.
- Michael Franti & Jewel Podcast on Nature vs Nurture and Mental Health: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx1iIbi7F3g or at stayhumanpodcast.com
- Modern Elders Academy and founder Chip Conley
- Cory Muscara IG post on wholeness at https://www.instagram.com/p/CgcMjVQr1Lv/
- The poem I read by Rumi is called The Guest House